LISTENING TO THE BEATS

Photo by Ashley Williams from Pexels

Though the Beats get feeble, mixed up with the sounds of light,
As you follow the mumblings, you will know they were right.

You will find solace when you truly lend you ears
To the only One who knows how to allay your fears.

Dreams get built and memories remain to be strewn,
It’s the one place in the world which you completely own.

Glad, remorseful or sad, no matter the face one wears,
It’s the HEART which feels, it’s the HEART which heals.

With nothing more to lose, if you have lost the Heart
No God, no friend, no money could make-up for the loss.

Worldly deeds really do no good, rest hardly matters
If the Heart isn’t happy, you never will be.

So Listen to your HEART wherever you be,
‘coz it spends its life beating just for Thee.

2 comments:

  1. So true..U shud always listen to ur heart instead of mind in order to be happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is awesome. tht's why people say listen to ur heart rather than ur mind.
    seriously ur poems have a soothing effect.
    i have become ur fan after reading ur poems.
    please write more frquently.
    waiting for ur new poem...

    ReplyDelete

 

Get In Touch

e-mail : surobhideb@gmail.com

SUROBHI DEB

SUROBHI DEB
An Artist

Meet The Author

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! I am Surobhi. I am a data science professional based out of the silicon valley of India, Bengaluru. I love to travel across the world, write poems and short stories, read, paint, craft whenever I find time. I am a persistent learner and also passionate about teaching kids to craft. Some causes close to my heart are - Protecting our environment and women empowerment.