INSIDE LOVELINGTON


Photo by Oliver Sjöström from Pexels



I wish to be awakened to the symphony of woods,
To feel the safe haven and the serenity it broods,
I desire to be carried by the sweet smell of Lilies
Far into a Land of Happiness, Love and Peace.
Where people greet each other with such a grin,
Hugs and Kisses waiting for anyone within,
Where the wind blows just so very mildly,
As if it has fallen for the sound of laughter, madly.
To love is their duty and to love is to forgive,
To love is to give, to love the people just because they live.
There you will see them dancing and singing,
Grooving to their heart’s content and yearning
To unload the burden of love and so to Learn
The goodness of life and the purpose once born.
To work is to worship and to worship is to love
They die only to leave the world a better place to reckon.
Friends are many and All are Dear
There is no reason for anyone to fear
It’s a land of plenty , everyone gets his share
You are valued only with your capacity to care
For where there is Virtue and a Heart that loves
Happy times will prevail forever…

1 comments:

  1. Superb..Wonderful..One of the best poems about love..That's more like Surobhi whom I have known for so long...
    True love is all about giving everything,caring and expecting nothing in return..Hope U will also agree with this.. -:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Get In Touch

e-mail : surobhideb@gmail.com

SUROBHI DEB

SUROBHI DEB
An Artist

Meet The Author

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! I am Surobhi. I am a data science professional based out of the silicon valley of India, Bengaluru. I love to travel across the world, write poems and short stories, read, paint, craft whenever I find time. I am a persistent learner and also passionate about teaching kids to craft. Some causes close to my heart are - Protecting our environment and women empowerment.