All you want to know



ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW

If you want to know how my life is today,
Just ask me about any single day,
For it is the same that duplicates to many
Rise up, workout and earn some money.

If you want to know my desires
You may ask any young city dwelling girls,
For we may differ in outwardly traits,
but we mirror each other in what we crave.

If you want to know what I love,
It is not any difficult, my friend
All you need to do is to just see me
I got answers printed all over me.

If you want to know more about me,
Check out Facebook, twitter and Google me
For now you can know me without knowing me
You may unfriend me without befriending me.

Still you ask and ask about me,
But I don't tire of answering and will never be,
I will write to you ,my friend all you want,
I would rather write than not do at all.


3 comments:

 

Get In Touch

e-mail : surobhideb@gmail.com

SUROBHI DEB

SUROBHI DEB
An Artist

Meet The Author

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! I am Surobhi. I am a data science professional based out of the silicon valley of India, Bengaluru. I love to travel across the world, write poems and short stories, read, paint, craft whenever I find time. I am a persistent learner and also passionate about teaching kids to craft. Some causes close to my heart are - Protecting our environment and women empowerment.